Funded Educational Meetings
Residents are funded to attend one regional and one national meeting for each research project accepted for a poster or podium presentation. In addition:
- Residents at the R2 level of training are funded to attend an AO/ASIF Residents Basic Fracture course.
- Residents at the R3 level do not attend any scheduled meetings/courses.
- Residents at the R4 level are funded to attend the Annual AAOS meeting and the MD Anderson Musculoskeletal Pathology Course.
- Residents at the R5 level are funded to attend the Smith & Nephew Surgical Approaches for Internal Fixation course, and the AO/ASIF Advanced Fracture Course.
- Residents at the R6 level are funded to attend an ABOS review course of their choice.